Version 2.0 (is relased at the 05 February,2017.): add some more features:
+ Load multiple exams (quiz) per page.
+ Supports open answer question (user answer a question by fill content into a textbox).
+ Supports order question (user drag and drop an drag answers of
question up and down to create correct order of answers, in above
example demo is question “Order the four oceans in size, with the
largest first.”, do this by click mouse on answer, drag up and down and
drop on the order you think is right.)
+ Answers can be images. (Answers are images instead of text)
+ Supports negative mark (penalty mark) for each question. If user
choose wrong answers for a question, instead of get zero mark, their
marks will be subtract by penalty mark.
+ Supports button “Back” allows user return previous question.
Support button “Skip” allows user not complete current question and go
to next question. Supports navigate to any questions user want by click
on button “question number” 1 | 2 |3 |4….
+ Support many configuration, settings:
+Alllow download exam’s certificate or not.
+Alllow view correct answers of each question after finish exam or not.
+ Allow share exam via social networks like Facebook, Twitter.. or not.
+ Allow random questions’s order and answers’s order.
+ Allow load all questions per page or only load 1 question per page
(load some questions belong to a group per page features will be in next
Vina WordPress Quiz version,not support in this release)
” Allow comment on each question, password before take exam,
captcha , feedback form after finish exam is not support in this
release,will be in next Vina WordPress Quiz version”
+ Basic exam’s statistic.
Created date: 01-Sep-2016
Latest updated date: 22-Nov-2016
Author : hungnguyen
Vina WordPress Quiz
What is “Vina WordPress Quiz” ?
– Vina WordPress Quiz is a WordPress plugin support creating and taking online quiz on website using WordPress.
– It uses Twitter bootstrap v3.x for enhancing GUI and supporting responsive design and JQuery AJAX to interact with backend.
– Candidate can take free or paid online quiz for practising or revising knowledge.
– After finish exams,they can view results, even corrects answers and
share their best results with friends on Facebooks,Twitter, Google
Plus… Moreover, they can download certificates.
– Support unlimited questions and answers
– Support 5 types of question:
+ One answer (single choice) question
+ Multiple answers (multiple choices) question
+ True/False question
+ Fill in the blank question
+ Match question
– Support displaying picture, audio, video in question
– Free and paid exam (paid exam via Paypal)
– Support view exam’s result in website.
– Share exam’s result via social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest
– Download exam’s certificate of website (PDF format)
– Support responsive design
– Support rich features for administrator.They are:
+ Categories management (supports multiple-level categories)
+ Question management (supports 5 types of question with picture, audio, video for each question)
+ Exams management (admin can create, update, delete an exam, choose questions for exam)